« Le patrimoine est l’héritage du passé, dont nous profitons aujourd’hui et que nous transmettons aux générations à venir » “Heritage is the legacy of the past, what we live with today and what we pass on to future generations”
On June 28th, 29th and 30th, 2019, three days of festivities will animate the entire Jurisdiction.
The activities will take place in the eight municipalities of the Jurisdiction: Saint-Émilion, Saint-Christophe-des-Bardes, Saint-Laurent-des-Combes, Saint-Etienne-de-Lisse, Saint-Hippolyte, Saint-Sulpice-de-Faleyrens, Saint-Pey d’Armens and Vignonet.
Festive and popular, these three days will be marked by many highlights:
- Saint-Emilion Fête le Vin (with a tasting pass at 17 € giving access to 7 wines to be tasted)
- 3 evenings of concerts and music throughout the Jurisdiction (25 concerts and musical events in total)
- Open doors of the wine estates
- Producer markets
- Conferences (including one highlighting the vineyards listed by the UNESCO – Burgundy, Champagne, Loire Valley, Lavaux, Douro, Tokaj)
- Parent-child space
- Philosophical walks and night strolls
- Illumination of emblematic monuments
- Street theatre
- Banquet on the banks of the Dordogne at Vignonet
- Procession of the Jurade de Saint-Emilion and Reconstruction of the vine maker’s fire mark
Alcohol abuse is dangerous for your health, please consume in moderation